Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gettiing Organized With Bumps In The Road...


Well, I have to say I am loving the workshop I signed up for!  Tackled some things that I haven't been able to emotionally do before.  Feeling fabulous and trying to keep the momentum going even after hitting a bump.

The very first night of my workshop, my little one got hit with what we think is a very bad cold.  He was tested for RSV but we haven't gotten the results back yet.  I had already gotten part of the kitchen done, fortunately. But, it put moving on to the next room on hold due to being up all night in a hot, steamy bathroom.  I have gotten back on track though and am slowly moving forward.

This is the drawer that until the other night had housed nipples and spouts from Buggy's babyhood.  For one emotional reason or another, I was unable to get rid of the items in it even though they could not  be used for Bubba.  I felt so supported by Aby of Simplify 101 and the workshop that I grabbed my trash bag and just started tossing!  It now houses parts for my breast pump and Bubba's bottles.  The feeling of satisfaction from that led to cleaning absolutely everything off the face of my fridge and Buggy's cabinet of old sippy cups and the likes.  I then went on to decluttered and organize the counters where all of our iPhone/iPod hardware gets plugged in.  Pure elation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment